If you are wondering whether you should funnel your business’ profits towards uploading relatable videos that promote your brand, this blog is for you! Here are some mindblowing statistics that will compel you to try out video marketing this year:
- The future is video. Google’s algorithms love it when you produce video content because it’s a people-centric company and let’s face it; people lap up videos!
- According to reports of Forrester, the chances of videos appearing on the first page of Google are 50% more than your web pages. So, if you produce video content, you exponentially enhance your chances of being seen by your target audience.
- As per reports by Invodo, 92% of mobile video consumers also share them with their friends and family. This means that if they like your video content, you get completely free word of mouth marketing perks, without having to put in extra efforts or resources. And, as we know, it’s the most convincing form of marketing out there!
- Hubspot reported in 2018 that 54% of people would like to see consistent video uploads by their favorite brands. They’d love to know what the company is up to and whether they will be launching any products soon. Thus, producing high-quality content would help you to keep engagement levels high.
- Another Forrester report states that sharing video content with potential customers via mails enhances click-through-rates by 200-300%! If your sales team hasn’t started shooting video content through their cold emails, we believe now is the time!
- A report by Unbounce postulated that sharing videos on your business’ landing page improves conversion rates by up to 80%. That’s a lot!
- Uploading a video that details your products and services is one of the best ways to inform your target audience about your brand. Moreover, this audio-visual method of promoting your brand ensures that they remember you for quite some time.
- 90% of internet users believe that watching a video helps in the decision-making process when they are about to buy a product or avail a service. That is why uploading in-depth videos about the pros of using your products as well as instructional/unboxing videos in collaboration with YouTube influencers is really important if you want to scale your business in 2020.
If you haven’t brought your A-game to the digital world with fun and engaging business videos, we believe that you should get to work ASAP. Need help with producing video content in Brisbane, Australia? S.A.M. Production is here to help you out!